Here at Dunnett’s we love the challenge of bringing you our customer a great array of the finest meats and poultry from our local area for you, your family and friends to enjoy over the festive period.
Placing an Order
- We start taking orders on the 01st of October.
- They can be taken by Phone, Email or with us in person at the shop.
- In person is always the best way to discuss prices and amounts over our range of products.
- For Telephone orders a deposit of £10 per Bird will be taken over the phone at the time of booking by card payment.
- For email orders please include your telephone number as we will ring you for card payment before your order is confirmed. Please allow 3 days for a reply.
- Payment is due on collection.
- Please order your Xmas Fare by Saturday 25th November as choice will be limited after this date. This year it’s more important than ever to order early, we recommend ordering in October as we wouldn’t want you to miss out.
- This year the order cutoff date is Saturday 16th December for all changes and additions to your Christmas order, after this date you are welcome to purchase early and freeze or take pot luck that what you wish for is available when you pick up your order.
Christmas Turkeys and Meats to order
Turkeys and Traditional Farm Chickens :- We source these from our local trusted farmer just a few miles away in Suffolk. These are Dry-plucked and hung to mature in the traditional manner, to ensure the finest eating quality and taste. We personally check each turkey and individually allocate to each customer to provide the best match possible. We only have a limited number available as they are grown specially for us, please order early.
Rolled Turkey Breast and Thighs with Stuffing if required:- This is cut from larger turkeys sourced from the same farm as above.
Geese:- These are sourced from a farm just a few miles away in Fressingfield and are grown using traditional methods.
Chickens :- These are our smaller chickens from Diaper Poultry near Stowmarket which range in size from 3.5 to 6lbs.
Gressingham Ducks :- a gamey flavour and tender meat these Suffolk reared Ducks are a great alternative to Turkey when feeding a smaller family.
Gammon :- Very popular at Christmas, we sell both raw and cooked Suffolk cured gammons on the bone as well as boneless joints.
Beef, Pork and Lamb :- Over the festive season our counter will be brimming with quality Beef, Pork and Lamb joints, chops and steaks.
Game :- We have a selection of local game including Venison, Pheasant & Partridges when available, please ask in store or phone us.
Pork Pies :- We have a selection of Hand Raised Pork Pies to choose from including 6oz, 1lb, 2lb and 3lbs. (these must be ordered by Wednesday 16th November)