Here at Dunnett’s we love the challenge of bringing you our customer a great array of the finest meats and poultry from our local area for you, your family and friends to enjoy over the festive period.
Placing an Order
- We start taking orders on the 01st October.
- They can be taken by Phone, Email or with us in person at the shop.
- In person is always the best way to discuss prices and amounts over our range of products.
- For Telephone and email orders a deposit of £5 per Bird will need to be dropped into the shop before the order can be confirmed.
- Payment is due on collection.
- Please order your Xmas Fare by Saturday 01st of December as choice will be limited after this date.
Christmas Turkeys and Meats to order
Turkeys and Traditional Farm Chickens :- We source these from our local trusted farmer just a few miles away in Suffolk. These are Dry-plucked and hung to mature in the traditional manner, to ensure the finest eating quality and taste. We personally check each turkey and individually allocate to each customer to provide the best match possible.
Rolled Turkey Breast and Thighs with Stuffing if required:- This is cut from larger turkeys sourced from the same farm as above.
Geese:- These are sourced from a farm just a few miles away in Fressingfield and are grown using traditional methods.
Chickens :- These are our smaller chickens from Diaper Poultry near Stowmarket which range in size from 3.5 to 6lbs.
Gressingham Ducks :- a gamey flavour and tender meat these Suffolk reared Ducks are a great alternative to Turkey when feeding a smaller family.
Gammon :- Very popular at Christmas, we sell both raw and cooked Suffolk cured gammons on the bone as well as boneless joints.
Beef, Pork and Lamb :- Over the festive season our counter will be brimming with quality Beef, Pork and Lamb joints, chops and steaks.
Game :- We have local game when available, please ask in store.